HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY WISHES TO YOUR LOVED ONES
Send these special Valentine’s Messages to your Loved ones on February 14th
Love is in the air as Valentine is around the corner, which is known for the expression of affection, through the exchange of gift items, flowers, candies and fancy dinner dates. However, it is important to attach some wishes to your gift.
We’ve compiled some Valentine’s wishes and text messages to assist you in making your partner feel special.
Valentine’s Messages for Spouse
- Happy Valentine’s day baby, you’re my happy place, and I’m glad to be doing life with you, Thank you for bringing to much Joy, peace, and happiness in my life
- Cheers to another Valentine’s Day spent with you the love of my life, and to many more. I Love you, Baby
- happy Valentine’s baby, finding love and friendship in you is literally the best thing that has happened to me, I want you by my side forever.
- I would choose you again and again. Happy Valentine’s Day to the woman/man of my dreams.
- You are my best friend, my partner, and my soulmate. I love you. Thank you for being you and for being mine, Cheers.
- What would I do without you by my side? To the most amazing woman/man who I am lucky enough to call my wife, Happy Valentine’s Day.
- I’m so lucky to be in love with my best friend. Through all the seasons, through all of time… I love you. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- You’re the reason I am who I am today. Thank you for everything you do for our family. Happy Valentine’s Day, my love!
- Thank you for being a shoulder and standing by my side through thick and thin, my forever friend.
- I fell in love with you because of all the small things you don’t even realize you’re doing. Thank you for making me laugh and smile every single day since the day we met.
- Happy Valentine’s Day! Thanks for being my person. I love that you’re my emergency contact.
- Good times. Bad Times. Fun Times. Tough times. No matter what, you’re always by my side.
- We’ve been friends for so long that we’re basically married. I now owe you a Valentine’s Day card every year.
- This Valentine’s Day, I want to tell you how much I admire and appreciate you. I’m thankful for all that you do to make our life amazing
- Life would be simply meaningless without you. Thank you for being my husband/wife . Happy Valentine’s Day my love.
VALENTINE’S WISHES/TEXT MESSAGES FOR FRIENDS
- I can’t think of anyone to whom I’d rather be toasting on Valentine’s Day than a friend like you. I love you; Happy Valentine’s Day!
- To my best friend this Valentine’s Day, I couldn’t ask for someone who loves and supports me more than you do.
- Thank you for standing by my side through thick and thin, my forever friend.
- I love you, friend, and there’s nothing I wouldn’t do for you. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- You’re my best friend and my partner in crime. Thank you so much for being you.
- Here’s to a Valentine’s Day filled with good wine, good food and especially good friends like you.
- Who needs a Valentine when I have a best friend like you? Happy Valentine’s Day! Just wanted to let you know that you are loved.
- Making friends as a grown-up is hard. Thank you for making it easy.
- I know loving me isn’t always the easiest. But trust me, I’m worth it, Happy Valentine
- I’m so happy and thankful to have found someone as weird as me. Happy Valentine
- I love you to the moon and back! Being yours is a dream come true. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Happy Valentine’s Day! I still fall in love with you every day. I didn’t choose you, my heart did.
- You are the most beautiful thing that happened in my life. I couldn’t imagine a life without you by my side. Happy Valentine’s Day, my friend
- You are so loved; I hope you feel that today and every day!
- Happy valentines day to you bestie! Cheers!