Prayer points to say as the month comes to an end.
As we come to the end of this month, it is important to reflect on the goodness of God and His faithfulness throughout the month. Despite the challenges we may have faced, we have come this far because of His grace and mercy.
As we prepare to enter into a new month, let us take time to thank Him for all He has done and ask Him for His continued guidance and blessings. Here are ten prayer points with accompanying Scriptures to guide you in your end of the month prayer.
10 POWERFUL PRAYER POINTS FOR THE LAST DAY OF THE MONTH OF JANUARY 2024.
- GRATITUDE: Let us start by thanking God for His faithfulness throughout the month. We are alive and well, and for that, we should be grateful. We have received blessings we didn’t even ask for, and for that, we should be thankful. The Bible says in Psalm 107:1: Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.
- FORGIVENESS: Let us ask God for forgiveness for any sins we may have committed knowingly or unknowingly throughout the month. It is important to confess our sins and ask for forgiveness because sin creates a separation between us and God. 1 John 1:9: “If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.”
- PROTECTION: Let us pray for God’s protection over our lives and families as we enter into a new month. We live in a world that is filled with dangers, and we need God’s protection to keep us safe. Psalm 121:7, : “The Lord will keep you from all harm— he will watch over your life.”
- PROVISION: Let us ask God to provide for all our needs in the coming month. We need food, shelter, clothing, and other basic necessities to survive, and we depend on Him to provide for us. Philippians 4:19, “And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus.”
- GUIDANCE: Let us ask God for His guidance and direction in all our plans for the coming month. We make plans, but God directs our steps. We need His guidance to make wise decisions and avoid making mistakes. Proverbs 3:5-6 “Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.”
- STRENGTH: Let us pray for strength and renewed energy to face the challenges of the new month. Life can be exhausting, and we need God’s strength to keep going. The Bible says in Isaiah 40:29, “He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak.”
- WISDOM: Let us ask God for wisdom to make wise decisions in all areas of our lives. We need wisdom to navigate the complexities of life and make the right choices. James 1:5, “If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you.”
- FAVOR: Let us pray for God’s favor in all our endeavors in the new month. We need His favor to open doors of opportunity and give us success in all our endeavors. Psalm 5:12, “For surely, O Lord, you bless the righteous; you surround them with your favor as with a shield.”
- FAITH: Let us ask God to increase our faith as we face the challenges of the new month. We need faith to believe that all things are possible with God and to trust Him even when things don’t make sense.Philippians 4:13, “I can do all this through him who gives me strength.”
- LOVE: Let us pray for God’s love to abound in our lives and in the lives of those around us. Love is the greatest commandment, and we need it to thrive as human beings. Ephesians 3:17-18, “And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ.”
May the Lord hear our prayers and grant us all our heart desires according to His will. Amen.