MFM PROSPERITY PRAYER POINTS 2023 BY PASTOR D.K. OLUKOYA.
MOUNTAIN OF FIRE AND MIRACLES MINISTRIES International
Headquarters, Lagos, Nigeria.
Jesus is the Lord of this earth. The earth, with all its fullness, belongs to God. As a joint heir with Jesus, I claim the wealth of this earth, for it belongs to Jesus. I claim all that Jesus’ death made available for me to receive. In Jesus’ name, I command you devil to loose the wealth of this earth! Take your hands off now! I command every hindering force against my prosperity to die, in Jesus’ name. I bind you, and render you ineffective against me, in Jesus’ name. I command wealth to come to me now! Jesus is the Lord of my life. Jesus is the Lord of my finances. Jesus is Lord!
The Lord is my banker, I shall not owe. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures; He restoreth my losses: He leadeth me beside still waters. Yea, though I walk in the valley of the shadow of debt, I will fear no evil, for thou art with me; thy silver and thy gold, they rescue me. Thou preparest a way for me, in the presence of business competitors; Thou anointed my head with oil, my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy, shall follow me all the days of my life, and I shall do successful business, in the name of the Lord. Amen.
– MFM Devottional 1st January 2023.
As God was with Joseph, in Potiphar’s house and business, so the Lord is with me. As things prospered in Joseph’s hand, so all that I lay my hands upon shall prosper. I will be blessed at home, and I will be blessed in the fields, in the name of Jesus.
My God, has enough riches in heaven in Christ Jesus. Henceforth, I posses the riches of heaven, in Jesus’ name.
I have passed through the night of financial crisis. Beginning from today, my morning of joy is starting.
I delight myself in the Word of the Lord. Therefore, I am blessed. Wealth and riches shall be in my house; and my righteousness endureth forever. (Psalm 112:1-3).
I remember the Lord my God, for it is He that giveth me power to get wealth. (Deuteronomy 8:18).
With me, are riches and honour, enduring wealth and prosperity. (Proverbs 8:18).
I am crowned with wealth. (Proverbs 14:24).
I know the grace of my Lord Jesus Christ, that though He was rich, yet for my sake, He became poor, that through His poverty, I might be rich. (2 Corinthians 8:9).
I shout for joy: Let the Lord be magnified, which hath pleasure in the prosperity of His servant. (Psalm 35:27).
The Lord is my shepherd. (Psalm 23:1).
The Lord, prepares a table before me in the presence of my enemies. He anoints my head with oil, my cup runneth over. (Psalm 23:5).
The blessing of the Lord makes rich, and He adds no trouble to it. (Proverbs 10:22).
I receive wealth from the Lord, and the good health to enjoy it. (Ecclesiastes 5:19).
I am blessed, because I trust in the Lord. I reverence the Lord, therefore, I shall not suffer any lack. The young lions do lack and suffer hunger: But I shall not want any good thing. (Psalm 34:8-10).
I have given, and it shall be given unto me, good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, shall men give into my bosom. For with the same measure that I mete withal, it shall be measured to me again. (Luke 6:38).
God is able, to make all grace abound toward me, that I, always having all sufficiency in all things, may have an abundance for every good work. (2 Corinthians 9:8).
I am prospering in every way. My body keeps well, even as my soul keeps well and prosper. (3 John 2).
Whatsoever I ask the Father, in the name of His Son Jesus, He will give it to me. (John 16:23).
Abraham’s blessings are mine. (Galatians 3:14).
What things soever I desire, when I pray, I believe that I have received them and I shall have them. (Mark 11:24).
I delight myself in the Lord, and He gives me the desires of my heart. (Psalm 37:4)
I seek first the kingdom of God, therefore everything I need shall be added unto me. (Luke 12:31).
The wealth of the sinner is laid up for me. (Proverbs 13:22).
My inheritance shall be forever. I shall not be ashamed in the evil time: and in the days of famine, I shall be satisfied. (Psalm 37:18-19).
Every burden shall be taken away from my shoulders, and every yoke from my neck, and the yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing. (Isaiah 10:27).
I am like a tree, that is planted by the rivers of water. Everything I do, shall prosper. (Psalm 1:3).
I will not faint, for in due time and at the appointed season, I shall reap if I faint not. (Galatians 6:9).
My God supplies all my need according to His riches in glory, by Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:19).
There will be no poverty of body, soul and spirit in my life. The anointing of God upon my life, gives me favour in the eyes of God and man, all the days of my life. I shall not labour in vain. I shall walk this day in victory and liberty of the spirit.
I bind all evil spirits in me, or that are attacking me, in the name of Jesus.
Anything from the kingdom of darkness that has made it its business to hinder me, I single you out right now, and bind you with chains that cannot be broken, in the name of Jesus. I strip off all your spiritual armour, in the name of Jesus. I command you to loose the support of other evil powers, in the name of Jesus. I command you not to involve yourself with me again, in the name of Jesus.
AGGRESSIVE PRAISE AND WORSHIP
- O heavens over my prosperity, open by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, arise and empower me to prosper, in the name of Jesus.
- Every power seating on my wealth, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
- Foundational poverty, die, in the name of Jesus.
- I take authority over the strongman of financial failure, in the name of Jesus.
- I break every covenant of poverty of my father’s house, in the name of Jesus.
- I enter into the covenant of prosperity and abundance with the El Shaddai, in Jesus’ name.
- Every curse and covenant, responsible for financial embarrassment, I revoke you, in the name of Jesus.
- Every evil power, that will contest with my voice this year, be silenced, in Jesus’ name.
- Every power that will contend with my divine destiny this year, scatter, in Jesus’ name.
- O star of my destiny, arise and shine this year, in the name of Jesus.
- I silence every strange altar sacrificing my divine opportunities, in Jesus’ name.
- Blood of Jesus, wipe off all handwriting of failure in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Every tree of bad luck, be uprooted by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Fire of God, deal with every root of misfortune in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- When and where others are failing, I shall succeed, and I shall get maximum profit, in Jesus’ name.
- O God, arise and teach me how to make profit, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, arise and teach me how to produce wealth, even in a bad economy, in the name of Jesus.
- My Father, breathe upon all I will do this year, in the name of Jesus.
- Every strongman of failure at the edge of my breakthroughs, die, in Jesus’ name.
- Blood of Jesus, dissolve the root of disgrace in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Every witchcraft altar, raised against my breakthroughs, die, in Jesus’ name.
- Every ancestral debt-collector, forcing me to pay for what I did not buy, die, in the name of Jesus.
- I reject this life of survival on debt. I receive financial breakthroughs, to clear my debts, in the name of Jesus.
- Thou power of family curse and covenant of poverty over my life, break, in the name of Jesus.
- Those that despised me in the past, shall seek my favour, in the name of Jesus.
- Those who be-littled me shall witness my progress, in the name of Jesus.
- Every cycle of backwardness in my destiny, break, in the name of Jesus.
- Prosperity terminators in my life, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Every seed of failure, planted in my family line, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Thou power of aimlessness in my family, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, anoint my brain to prosper, after the order of Bezaleel, the son of Uri, the son of Hur, of the tribe of Judah, in the name of Jesus.
- I ask for the release of prosperity into my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Let all demonic hindrances to my finances be totally paralysed, in the name of Jesus.
- Fire of God, roast all witchcraft bags, holding my breakthroughs, in the name of Jesus.
- Every spiritual satanic bank manager, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Every dark hand in my foundation, waging war against my destiny, wither, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, let men go out of their ways to show favour to me this year, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, let not the lot of the wicked fall upon my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Every satanic investigation into my future, be dismantled, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, give me the achievement that will swallow my past failures, in Jesus’ name.
- Every weapon of shame, directed against my life, loose your power, in Jesus’ name.
- Every satanic arrow, fired against my star, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
- My destiny, jump out of the pit of debt, in the name of Jesus.
- Every enemy of my progress, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
- Every enemy of my miracles, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
- Thou power of the earth, release my captured star, in the name of Jesus.
- Thou power in the heavenlies, release my buried virtues, in the name of Jesus.
- My destiny, reject witchcraft foundation, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, shake down every foundation of hardship in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Every blessing that has passed me by, be restored, in the name of Jesus.
- Every demonic rat, in my prosperity, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Fire of God, melt away every handwriting of poverty in my life, in the name of Jesus.