MFM 70 Days Fasting And Prayers 2nd October 2022 | Day 56.
MFM 2022 SEVENTY DAYS PRAYER & FASTING PROGRAMME – 2 October 2022
PRAYER BATTLE (3)
SECTION 6: AVENGE ME OF MY ADVERSARIES
SCRIPTURE READING: Luke 18
CONFESSION: Jeremiah 46:10: For this is the day of the Lord GOD of hosts, a day of vengeance, that he may avenge him of his adversaries: and the sword shall devour, and it shall be satiate and made drunk with their blood: for the Lord GOD of hosts hath a sacrifice in the north country by the river Euphrates.
DAY 6: (Sunday, October 2, 2022)
BREAK BY 2PM [Local Time]
THE BIBLE IN 70 DAYS
Day 56: Mark 6:34 – 16:11
PRAISE AND WORSHIP
PRAYER OF PRAISE AND THANKSGIVING (To be said daily)
PRAYERS FOR CHURCH, MISSIONARY ACTIVITIES AND CHRISTIAN HOMES (To be said every Sunday)
- Light of the Lord, enter into my life to pursue any darkness in me from today, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, dethrone the seat of satan in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- I receive the spirit of goodness and mercy, in the name of Jesus.
- The Spirit of God shall stand between me and darkness and convert everything that comes across my life to good for me, in Jesus’ name.
- Both physical and spiritual governments, begin to change your laws to suit me, in the name of Jesus.
- Powers waging war against answers to my prayers, thunder of God, destroy them, in the name of Jesus.
- Every affliction that did not allow answers to my prayers to manifest, scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Every danger prepared for me to take my life, O God, arise and clear it away from me, in the name of Jesus.
- Powers planning to push my life into danger, O Lord, release Your sudden judgement on them, in the name of Jesus.
- The danger of this year shall not locate me and my family, by the power in the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
- No danger programmed against me on any day, week and month of this year shall prosper, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, envelop my life with Your mercy so that I shall be enabled to escape from every danger of this year, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, let Your mercy deliver me from any danger in which I might have involved myself, in the name of Jesus.
- Every bewitched garment on my destiny, making me suffer amidst plenty, I tear you off by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- The juncture at which the enemy has put me, Holy Ghost, take me beyond there, in the name of Jesus.
- Thou mighty hand of God, dislodge every evil hand from my head, in the name of Jesus.
- Wicked hands pointed at me to turn my day of celebration to my day of mockery, be consumed by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- The mighty hand that takes away sickness, come upon my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Mighty hand of God, separate me from what is not moving my life forward, in the name of Jesus.
- Every palace of the wicked, making decisions against my destiny, I set you ablaze, in the name of Jesus.
- The wicked personality behind my problem, waiting for me to bow, receive the arrow of death, in the name of Jesus.
- Every spirit assigned to make me look up to people before I can do anything, leave my life alone and die, in the name of Jesus.
- Every battle of begging, assigned to disgrace me, come to an end by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Powers that say I will never do good things in life, be destroyed now, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, arise and deliver me from strange friends, in Jesus’ name.
- Every enemy of God seeking to abort my breakthroughs, die, in Jesus’ name.
- Finger of God, write my name in God’s book of blessings, in the name of Jesus.
- Whether the enemy likes it or not, I shall not serve him, in Jesus’ name.
PRAYER OF PRAISE AND THANKSGIVING (TO BE SAID DAILY)
Father in the name of Jesus, I thank You for:
- Drawing me to prayer and power,
- The salvation of my soul,
- Baptizing me with the Holy Spirit,
- Producing spiritual gifts upon my life,
- The fruits of the spirit working in me,
- The wonderful gift of praise,
- All the ways You have intervened in my affairs,
- Your divine plan for my life,
- You will never leave me nor forsake me,
- Bringing me to a place of maturity and deeper life,
- Lifting me up when I fall,
- Keeping me in perfect peace,
- Making all things work together for good for me,
- Protecting me from the snares of the fowler and from the noisome pestilence,
- The wonder-working power in Your Word and in the Blood of the Lamb,
- Giving Your angels charge over me,
- Fighting for me against my adversaries,
- Making me more than a conqueror,
- Supplying all my needs according to Your riches in glory,
- Your healing power upon my body, soul and spirit,
- Flooding my heart with the light of heaven,
- Always causing me to triumph in Christ Jesus,
- Turning my curses into blessings,
- Enabling me to dwell in safety,
- All the blessings of life,
- Your greatness, power, glory, majesty, splendor and righteousness,
- Silencing the foe and the avenger,
- You are at my right hand and I shall not be moved,
- You are trustworthy and will help Your own,
- Not allowing my enemies to rejoice over me,
- Your wonderful love,
- You are great and greatly to be praised,
- Delivering my soul from death and my feet from stumbling,
- You are my fortress and refuge in time of trouble,
- Your faithfulness and marvellous deeds,
- Your act of power and surpassing greatness,
- Dispersing spiritual blindness from my spirit,
- Lifting me out of the depths,
- Preserving me and keeping my feet from slipping,
- Your name is a strong tower, the righteous runs into it and he is safe.
PRAYERS FOR CHURCH, MISSIONARY ACTIVITIES AND CHRISTIAN HOMES
(TO BE SAID EVERY SUNDAY)
- Thank You, Father, for the promise which says, “I will build my church and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.”
- I ask for forgiveness of every sin causing disunity and powerlessness in the body of Christ.
- I take authority over the power of darkness in all its ramifications, in Jesus’ name.
- I bind and cast out every spirit causing seduction, false doctrine, deception, hypocrisy, pride and error, in Jesus’ name.
- Every plan and strategy of satan against the body of Christ, be bound, in the name of Jesus.
- Every spirit of prayerlessness, discouragement and vainglory in the body of Christ, be bound, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, let the spirit of brokenness be released upon us, in Jesus’ name.
- I command the works of the flesh in the lives of the brethren to die, in Jesus’ name.
- Let the power of the cross and of the Holy Spirit be released to dethrone flesh in our lives, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the life of our Lord Jesus Christ be truly established in the body of Christ, in the name of Jesus.
- Every power of selfishness, over-ambition and unteachableness, be broken, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, grant unto the body of Christ the mind of Christ, forgiving spirit, tolerance, genuine repentance, understanding, submission, humility, brokenness, watchfulness and the mind to commend others better than ourselves, in Jesus’ name.
- I challenge and pull down the forces of disobedience in the lives of the saints, in the name of Jesus.
- I command these blessings on the body of Christ and ministers: love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance, divine healing, divine health, fruitfulness, progress, faith, the gifts of healing, prophecy, discerning of spirits, the word of wisdom, the word of knowledge, the working of miracles, divers kinds of tongues, the interpretation of tongues, beauty and glory of God, righteousness and holiness, dedication and commitment
- Father, create the thirst and hunger for God and holiness in our lives, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, send down the fire of revival into the body of Christ.
- O Lord, break and refill Your ministers and vessels afresh.
- Let there be a full and fresh outpouring of the Holy Ghost upon the ministers of God, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, give unto Your ministers the power for effective prayer life.
- O Lord, release faithful, committed, dedicated and obedient labourers into the vineyard.
- I break down the authority and dominion of satan over the souls of men, in the name of Jesus.
- Every spirit holding the souls of men in captivity, I shatter your back-bone, in the name of Jesus.
- Every covenant between the souls of men and satan, I dash you to pieces, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the spirit of steadfastness, consistency, hunger and thirst for the words of God come upon the converts, in Jesus’ name.
- O Lord, release upon all our missionaries and evangelists fresh fire to disgrace territorial spirits.
- I break the power and the grip of the world upon the souls of men, in the name of Jesus.
- I release the spirit of salvation upon areas that have not been reached by the gospel, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, remove all the hindrances to Your purpose for Christian homes.
- I command the spirit of quarrel, immorality, unfaithfulness, infirmity, disagreement, misunderstanding and intolerance to loose their grips upon Christian homes, in the name of Jesus.
- Let all Christian homes be a light to the world and a vehicle of salvation, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, raise up Esther, Ruth and Deborah in this generation, in Jesus’ name.
- Every power destroying joy in the home, be dismantled, in Jesus’ name.
- O Lord, grant us special wisdom to train our children in Your glory.
- Every Christian marriage that has been re-arranged by the enemy, be corrected, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, let the spirit of wisdom, judgement, submission, gentleness, obedience to God’s word and faithfulness in the home, come upon Christian homes.
- O Lord, remove every wrong spirit from the midst of Your children and put in the right spirit.
- I take authority, over the plans and activities of satan on minister’s homes, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, increase the power and strength of the ministration of Your words amongst us.
- Let the kingdom of Christ come into every nation by fire, in Jesus’ name.
- O Lord, dismantle every man-made programme in the body of Christ and set up Your own programme.