RCCG 2020 February Fasting Prayer Points Day 43 – Saturday 22nd February 2020.
THIS IS THE DAY ONE PRAYER POINTS AS RELEASED BY THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD DIRECTORATE OF PRAYER. FIFTY DAYS FASTING & PRAYER GUIDE FOR JANUARY & FEBRUARY, 2020.
RCCG 2020 February Fasting Prayer Points Day 43
Saturday 22nd February 2020
DAY 43: HEALINGS FOR THE NATIONS, , TEXT: 2Kgs. 2:19, 2Chro 7:14. Many nations are sick and some are under curse because God is neglected and evil is prevailing.
- Thank God for his mercy and goodness to all nations. Psa 106:1
- Thank God for sustaining all nations despite evil and rejection of God in many.
- Let’s ask for mercy from God for all nations in Jesus Name. 2Chro 7:14
- Let us pray that the blood of Jesus will purify all nations in Jesus name. Matt 26:28
- Father, paralyse every power polluting my nation in Jesus name.
- Father, heal our political system of every infection in Jesus name. Mark 6:13
- We render impotent any power polluting our political system in Jesus name.
- Holy spirit arrests and render useless any power demanding blood ritual, hence polluting the land. Acts 15:20
- Holy spirit terminates all forms of blood rituals in all nations.
- Father, heal the economy of our nations. 2Chro. 7:14
- Father, heal our land of every form of barrenness. 2Ki 2:21
- We banish the spirit of addiction from our nation.
- Holy Spirit heal all our people of addictions in Jesus name. Acts 10:38
- We send the spirit of sexual immorality out of our nations.
- Father, in your mercy, heal all that are sexually polluted in our nation. Matt 14:14
Usage Right: The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please CLICK HERE to contact us to file a complaint. Please provide proofs of ownership and reasons for actions to be taken in your message
Featured Daily Devotional Open Heavens • Rhapsody of Realities • Daily Manna • MFM Devotional • Joyce Meyer Devotional • Trem Devotional • Winners' Chapel Covenant Hour Of Prayer with Bishop Oyedepo