RCCG 2020 February Fasting Prayer Points Day 39 – Tuesday 18th February 2020.
THIS IS THE DAY ONE PRAYER POINTS AS RELEASED BY THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD DIRECTORATE OF PRAYER. FIFTY DAYS FASTING & PRAYER GUIDE FOR JANUARY & FEBRUARY, 2020.
RCCG 2020 February Fasting Prayer Points Day 39
Tuesday 18th February 2020
DAY 39: DEPRESSION AND SUICIDE. Depression is a state of being downcast or in deep sorrow. Sometimes it leads to suicide. Believers have the grace of His word that cheers us up whenever depression is about to set in. That is why we must not stop meditating on His word and continue to stand against these spirits in our prayers.
- Thank God for a new day and for the salvation of your soul
- Father, thank you for your promises to terminate every spirit of depression in Jesus name. Isa. 41:10
- Father, thank you for making me righteous and hearing my cry and saving me from every trouble in Jesus name Psa. 34:17.
- Father, please deliver us from the spirit of depression in Jesus name Psa. 42:11
- Father help us to maintain the right spirit you have given us in Jesus name. 2Tim 1:7
- Father, let every spirit of retardation that causes depression in my family be destroyed in Jesus name Gen 42:38, 44:29
- Father, because You are the way go before me and be with me, do not fail nor forsake me in Jesus name. John 14:6, Isa 45:1-3
- Father, terminate fear and depression in my life and family in Jesus name. Deut. 31:8
- Father, because of your word in John 16:33 to me, I therefore exercise dominion over every spirit of failure, defeat and depression, and suicide in Jesus Name.
- The Lord is with me like a mighty terrible one, so I reject depression and suicide in Jesus Name Jer. 20:11.
- The Bible says in Mark 11:24 that whatsoever I desire when I pray, I should believe that I receive them, and I shall have them; Therefore, I pray now that in Name of Jesus I am free from every captivity or attack of negative speech from my mouth or thoughts from my heart against myself.
- Father, you are my shield and the lifter up of my head, therefore I decree: depression shall not have dominion over me in Jesus namePsa. 3:3.
- Father, I thank you for giving me the spirit of praise and joy in replacement of the spirit of depression and suicide in Jesus Name.
Usage Right: The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please CLICK HERE to contact us to file a complaint. Please provide proofs of ownership and reasons for actions to be taken in your message
Featured Daily Devotional Open Heavens • Rhapsody of Realities • Daily Manna • MFM Devotional • Joyce Meyer Devotional • Trem Devotional • Winners' Chapel Covenant Hour Of Prayer with Bishop Oyedepo