The eagerly awaited month of December has finally arrived after a long wait. We couldn’t have been happier! This post entails prayer guidelines that will advance your life and ensure miracles for you in the final weeks of the year.
Thanksgiving: A Perfect Place To Start
“I will give to the Lord the thanks due to his righteousness, and I will sing praise to the name of the Lord, the Most High.” (Psalm 7:17)
Taking a detailed retrospect of the past months in the year would unveil the truth about the changes and turn arounds that have happened in your life. You are no longer where you used to be when the year started. The speed of life might have blinded you to the several little miracles, but as you close your eyes to pray today, consciously bring some of them back to mind.
Here are a few things that could lit the candle of thanksgiving in your heart, a few things to thank God for:
Dear God, thank You for:
- Life, faith, love, family, friends, peace, and every other simple things that make life worth living;
- The journeys I made throughout the course of the year till date. I am here today because for each of those journeys, I returned safely, and that was because it has pleased you to spare me;
- All the additions my life has recorded this year; additions in clothes, shoes, friends, family, jobs, income etc;
- My welfare that is well catered for and the times You got me out of tight spots;
- Every single prayers I prayed that You answered, both in the ways I expected and the ways I didn’t;
Indeed, the gates of thanksgiving is so vast that the entirety isn’t enough to appreciate God for all He is and all that He’s done.
Thirty-one solid days to the end of the years, and same number of days for the devil to try to make indelible contributions to your life. Here are some essential prayer points to pray as the year is folding up and gradually running to an end.
Ecclesiastes 7:8a“Better is the end of a thing than the beginning thereof…”
- Dear God, I pray in the name of Jesus that You grant me a safe-landing in all of my endeavours.
- In the name of Jesus, I cancel any occurrence that could warrant a sad ending for me and anything that concerns me in the remaining days of the year.
- Nothing will disrupt my peace in the rest of this year in the name of Jesus.
- I pray that the year ends on a high note for me and all my family members in the name of Jesus.
- My family and friends will also experience safe-landing too in the name of Jesus.
“Thou crownest the year with thy goodness; and thy paths drop fatness.”
- God, I pray that You bless this month a flurry of answers to my prayers.
- Give me several reasons to rejoice in the remaining days of the year in the name of Jesus.
- Cause me to increase on every side in this month of December in the name of Jesus.
- In this month of December, I pray for the opening of unlimited doors of favours and opportunities more than there’s been all year long.
- Let your fatness rest on my endeavours, bring me riches according to Your compassion and kindness.
- Compensate me and reward all of my labours in Your house all through the year.
1 Corinthians 1:8a
“He will also keep you firm to the end…”
This is especially a collection of prayers for you if you are struggling to get over the line or keep your wits together. Regardless of all that has happened so far, there is abundance of grace for you in times of need.
- Heavenly Father, I’m gradually losing the will and strength to carry on, please come to my aid and carry me through.
- Help me to remember the times You’ve helped me in the past and let those testimonies infuse new strength in me.
- Surprise me with miracles in all that’s been plaguing my heart and soul; grant me relief on all sides.
- Lord Jesus, regardless of all that has happened, help me to finish strong this year in the name of Jesus.
- Keep me together, keep my family together and get us through these tough times in the name of Jesus.