Our Daily Manna daily devotional by Bishop Dr. Chris Kwakpovwe for today is here. Digest the word of the lord and pray believing in his promises.
TOPIC OF OUR DAILY MANNA FOR 1ST DECEMBER 2019 IS “CLOSE YOUR EYES! LET IT GO!.”
BASIC SCRIPTURE: MARK 11:15 – 25
Unforgiveness is another ROBBER OF PRAYER ANSWERS! Just as a nail can deflate the tyres of a car and prevent the car from getting to its destination, unforgiveness can deflate your confidence and stop you from getting to your destined place of testimony and celebration. Unforgiveness opens the door for the devil to come in to steal, to kill and to destroy.
I like how Daily Manna 2 December 2019 Brault kept it – “If you cannot forgive and forget, pick one.” Did you get that? Out of the two, (FORGIVE and FORGET), pick one. If you cannot choose both, you should just choose one – FORGIVE or FORGET! Wow! I remember Maya Angelou: “Hate. It has caused a lot of problems in this world, but it has not solved one yet.” Yes! Trouble, stress, and bitterness everywhere does no good!
People will hurt you so much, in this wicked world, but remember you are here for a short while – even 100 years is short compared to eternity! Try to enjoy the ride through life! Pick your battles! Forgive a lot! Peace with God, with yourself and with everyone is more important than having any other thing. This is exactly what forgiveness gives you. “There is nobility in compassion, a beauty in empathy, a grace in forgiveness” (John Connolly).
As 2019 ends and 2020 begins. DON’T LET UNFORGIVENESS STAND IN THE WAY OF YOUR TESTIMONY! Let go of all forms hurt and offenses, and receive the victory that cannot be stopped by the ACCUSER of the BRETHREN! Close your eyes! Clear your heart! LET IT GO!
ODM PRAYER POINTS FOR TODAY 2 DECEMBER 2019.
Take any song of worship now as led.
1. Pray seriously on today’s word as led now.
2. I repent from unforgiveness and bitterness now. I let go of all hidden hurt and grudges today. I release all those who have hurt me (Mention names now).
3. Be brave! Pray now for those who have hurt you and despitefully used you.
4. I choose FORGIVENESS! I uproot every seed of bitterness in me; CATCH FIRE NOW, in Jesus name.
- Father, let Your love grow more and more in me and help me to be a channel of blessing everywhere I go.
- Pray about the remaining days of this year! Cancel every end-of-year BAD NEWS! Loose END-OF-YEAR good news! Daily Manna 2 December 2019 – CLOSE YOUR EYES! LET IT GO!
- Pray about today now. See the 402 prayers today and pray them! It takes a year to prepare for the January World Anointing Night. Let God use you! People’s testimonies from that programme, shall provoke your own.
Our Daily Manna also known as ODM is written by Bishop Dr. Chris Kwakpovwe. It is a daily devotional booklet that started in the form of a Daily prayer guide for church members and brethren in a form of two printed sheets. Read more
Usage Right: The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please CLICK HERE to contact us to file a complaint. Please provide proofs of ownership and reasons for actions to be taken in your message
Featured Daily Devotional Open Heavens • Rhapsody of Realities • Daily Manna • MFM Devotional • Joyce Meyer Devotional • Trem Devotional • Winners' Chapel Covenant Hour Of Prayer with Bishop Oyedepo