Many people are victims of slippery breakthroughs, get and lose syndrome, fishing and catching nothing in the ocean of life, near-success syndrome and failure at the edge of breakthrough. Many work like elephants and eat like ants. Some have made many attempts to get married but failed each time. Many are victims of failed promises and life is painful and unbearable for them. The truth is that, unknown to such persons, there are unbroken curses hiding somewhere in their lives. Until such victims break these curses responsible for their plight, life will remain hard and unfruitful to them.
When curses are attached to people’s lives, they experience mysterious battles and stubborn problems. Progress becomes difficult for such individuals, disfavour and rejection trail them and they often have little or nothing to show for their hard work. Curses have paralysing power, delaying power, stagnating power and truncating power. If a curse is not broken, it can pass from generation to generation and continue to cause havoc in the lives of the victims because the demon(s) assigned to enforce it has not been bound or overcome. It is worse if the person labouring under an unbroken curse is unaware of the curse.
When an individual, family, organisation or nation has everything to make it prosperous and progressive but all you can see is lack of progress and poverty, there is an unbroken curse in place. When a curse is attached to any life or destiny, fulfillment will become very difficult. Unbroken curses make people to fail where others succeed, suffer unexplainable hatred, disfavour and rejection as well as cause untimely death. You need to pray and identify curses that have affected your life negatively. You must break those curses today in the name of Jesus.
It took the heavy-duty anointing of Moses to break the curse Reuben inherited from his father and passed on to generation after him. You need to appropriate the finished work of Christ who redeemed you from the curse of the law by becoming a curse in your stead. He took your curses and gave you His blessing. Beloved, use the power in the blood of Jesus to break and destroy all curses in your life and destroy their consequences. The Bible says, “For this purpose the son of God was manifested that He might destroy the works of the devil.” It is time for you to rise and shine!
You can’t fight a battle you don’t see or know exists. You can’t defeat an enemy you don’t even know is attacking you.
Every hidden battle and enemy in your life shall be exposed today.
1. Father, reveal all unbroken curses in my life to me, in the name of Jesus.
2. By the power in the blood of Jesus, I break all inherited curses in my life, in the name of Jesus.
3. By the power in the blood of Jesus, I break all personally inherited curses, in the name of Jesus.
4. Thou curse of “thou shall not excel”, I am not your candidate, break by fire, in the name of Jesus.
5. Christ has redeemed me from the curse of the law. I destroy the consequences of all curses in my life, in the name of Jesus.
6. My Father, turn all curses to blessings for me, in the name of Jesus.
7. O God, arise and deliver me and my family from the curse of (poverty, stagnation, sickness, untimely death, etc), in the name of Jesus.
THANKS FOR READING MOUNTAIN TOP DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY