RCCG FASTING & PRAYER POINTS FOR 2019 HOLY GHOST CONGRESS – FRIDAY 22ND NOVEMBER.
RCCG 30 DAYS FASTING & PRAYER FRIDAY 22ND NOVEMBER
DAY 22: PRAYER FOR THOSE AFFECTED BY DISASTERS
Text: Isa 1:9
Disaster of any kind leaves so much devastation, death, losses of valuables, fears, wounds and trauma. It takes grace of God for the survivals to get back to their feet in life.
- Bless the Lord O my soul and all that is within me. Bless His Holy name. Psa 103: 1
- Thank God for a new day and for the salvation of your soul
- Thank God for His goodness and mercy over your life and family members,
- Father; we thank you because; it is by your mercy that we have not been consumed. Lam 3:22
- Thank God for the survivals of disasters and the good hands of the Lord in restricting the wicked in their destructive plans.
- Father; remember all those who were living victim of disasters, comfort them and heal their wounds Psa 107:20
- Father; give them the grace to stand in the face of their challenges and restore them of all they have lost, in Jesus name
- Father: send help to them from above and heal their wounds. Psa 121:1
- Father: Give victims of terrorism, kidnapping, armed robbery and other man to man inflicted disaster a forgiving heart. Matt 6:12
- O Lord Have mercy on us where we have contributed to evil occurrence in our nation through our sins and the works of our hands in Jesus name. Eccl. 9:11
- Arise, O Lord, lead us the way out of trouble and show us the path of peace Matt 6:13
- Father, be merciful unto us and lift us out of the horrible pits and miry clays. Establish our going in life forever. Psa. 40:2
- Father, build your protection around our family, and nation, deliver us from evil intrusion. Ps 125:1
- Put a new song in the mouth of your children, O Lord. Psa40:3
- Let many praise you because of what you are doing in our lives, O Lord Psa. 76:3-5
Usage Right: The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please CLICK HERE to contact us to file a complaint. Please provide proofs of ownership and reasons for actions to be taken in your message
Featured Daily Devotional Open Heavens • Rhapsody of Realities • Daily Manna • MFM Devotional • Joyce Meyer Devotional • Trem Devotional • Winners' Chapel Covenant Hour Of Prayer with Bishop Oyedepo